It’s a huge deal, especially if you are a small business owner or know someone who is. Here are 5 ways you can help support small businesses on Small Business Saturday:
1. Show Up! Support small businesses by participating and encouraging others to do the same in your community.
2. Tip More Than Usual. Help employees and businesses earn a little extra cash and show them that you care this holiday season.
3. Share Social Media Posts. Sharing stories and pictures of your purchases can help create buzz about your favorite local small businesses.
4. Buy Gift Cards. Who doesn’t love gift cards and gifting it to friends and family can help introduce others to your favorite local businesses.
5. Support Small Businesses All Year Round. Continue to shop local beyond the holiday season to help build community, support local employment, and boost the local economy.